Sunday, January 14, 2024

Get to know Zach!

  
    My name is Zachary Lyon, but you can call me Zach! I am a Freshman at LBCC doing a business major. I am 18 years old and was born and raised in Lebanon, Oregon and still live there. My favorite season is summer as I love the warm weather. I have a dog named Maverick and he's a German shepherd! My favorite baseball team is the Los Angeles Dodgers and have been mine since I was little. I love playing baseball everyday and will always be involved with it as long as I can. I like mainly rap and hip-hop music especially some from the 80's and 90's. 

    Im excited to take this marketing class as I want to one day open my own baseball business to the public, and taking marketing and business classes will help with that! I am looking forward to take this class as it will help me understand more about how marketing works and can help me farther down the road. 

    Something I am passionate about is baseball! I love baseball with a passion. I would one day want to play it professionally and work hard to be there one day. I love to go on runs with my dog Maverick and get out of the house as much as I can! I love to go to the gym and workout as much as I can to try to improve at least 1% better everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Listening - Bruce Bolt

       For my blog post this week I picked a brand called BRUCE BOLT. Bruce Bolt is a family owned and operated company located in Austin, T...